Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WOOD!!!

I love wood.  I'm sure that's why I am so attracted to the whole arts & crafts/bungalow style we've tried to incorporate into our home.  Well, today we got to see much of this come together. First, the hard wood floors are going down in our bedroom. They really look great.
 Phillip also made some more progress on the columns in the living room. They match my minds eye view of what all this wood was going to look like. It ties the living room and dining room together and give it a strong arts & crafts feel. I can hardly wait to move in.

A few other things that happened as well was the installation of the thermostat so that we can have heat. This is a necessary component for installing the hardwood floors as you want the wood to be stored in a temperature that is close to normal so it doesn't warp or split. The pest control guy came and fumigated the crawl space which is required by code in our area.   


And here's todays picture of our favorite grandson. He's a keeper for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment