Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday's Work

Some days it is nice to stay home and work around the house.  Since there was not much to do today at the construction site or in the garden I stayed in the kitchen.
These tomatoes needed to be turned into spaghetti sauce so I took these along with some bell peppers and onions from the garden and made this......
This cooked most of the afternoon and condensed down to ........
6 jars of spaghetti sauce which we will enjoy this winter.  Since I had the time I made these loaves of bread also.  Now Pat can have some sandwiches this week for lunch.  After dinner we had to run out for a few minutes and when we returned we were greeted with the amazing aromas of Italian spices and fresh baked bread.  Too bad your computer does not have smell-a-vision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment