Sunday, April 8, 2012

Quilt Works

We had a 4 day weekend and did a lot of work outside but I did find a little bit of  time to work on my quilt.  Emily has asked for some photos of the progress so here it goes.  The first one is of all the different colors to be combined in the quilt block.  The second picture is of one of the blocks completely sewn together.

It may not seem like a lot of progress but believe me it is. I think it will be beautiful when completed. Glad I don't have a deadline as that makes it more enjoyable. In addition to all the outside stuff which we got done at a more leisurely pace, we actually sat down and watched part of a 3 hour movie. Unfortunately my eyes can't stay open at night for that long. We will finish it tonight as dinner is cooking. We are watching the Song of Bernadette, the story of Lourdes.  We had to dust off the remote before starting the movie since that is not something we do very often.
Happy Easter to all. Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment