Well Patrick is off on a 3-day hunting weekend and I am home with my usual mile long do-list. So far today I have made granola, and applesauce, exercised while I watched the cooking channel, cleaned up and swept out the garage, tended to the chickens, hung some laundry on the line, pulled up the remainder of the pepper plants from the garden since we had our first frost this week, taken down the halloween decorations and stained/sealed the back deck.
I got all the flat surfaces done today. I plan to tackle all the vertical surfaces tomorrow. You can see where I had to stop because Patrick did not get the grill unhooked from the gas before he had to leave. Tomorrow it will be dry so I can roll the grill onto the stained surface and continue on. The weather has been beautiful today and we really needed to get this done before the cold weather set in. We decided to do a stain/sealer and give it a bit of a cedar color. It really looks nice.
So now I am off to the grocery store and then onto Mass. When I get home I plan to start the apple butter in the crock pot and then hit my sewing room. I have a wedding dress to work on and my quilt is screaming my name.
Woo Hoo...it's only Saturday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment