I just had to put in a picture of some beautiful peppers Lisa harvested from our gardens today. The colors really are a feast for the eyes and they taste fabulous. What you're not seeing is Lisa's hard work canning tomatoes or the gallons of blueberries we've frozen over the last couple of days. I have to say, this is a very satisfying endeavor.
Here's a picture of Lisa as she installs the siding on the last dormer. We finally finished it today except for some paint which was put off due to impending rain storms. We'll catch it tomorrow after church. I have to say, Lisa has learned many skills with these projects and does a really good job. She essentially did the siding install on all of this dormer, she just gave me numbers and I ran the saw. This is definitely the classiest barn/shop/garage in Burke County.
yaya!! it looks so awesome!
ReplyDelete