Saturday, October 31, 2009

It all began.....

Greetings,
Lisa and I started our quest for a piece of land to build our dream house about 5 years ago when we found out the state (NC) decided that they needed to widen the road in front of our house to include, in fact, our house. Since it didn't seem wise to wait until the bulldozers showed up before we started to look for another place to live we began to look in earnest about two years ago. Needless to say, there were not a lot of options available to us- people either had 100 acres or a city lot for sale with nothing in between.

After a long search, we finally found our little piece of heaven; four and a quarter acres just west of Morganton. I think you'll agree, it is just beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait for the day I am doing the same. We are very excited for you both! What a cool family we have!!!

    ReplyDelete