The electrician came today and put in the 200 amp panel along with some outlets and lights to get us started. The inspector will be here first thing tomorrow and then Duke power should get us hooked up for real. Also, the garage door guys should be there tomorrow to finish winding up the springs. Finally, we should be able to get the barn cleaned up and ready for action. Speaking of which, I got to use the Kubota today to mow ours and the neighbors fields. everything looks so much better and the tractor is running great. I need to put the blade on the back so I can get some of the dirt moved around the barn for better drainage. With two days off, we should be able to take care of that and continue with the spring clean up.
Here's the installed 200 amp panel and a ground fault plug next to it. exciting, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment